Website Design & Programming
When it comes to websites, Patch Design has a full cast ‘n crew of web designers, programmers and content creators to make your website a clicking success!
Complete Web Design Services
From saying “Hi, how are ya?” to driving sales, with the right worldwide web expertise, a great website can be a valuable asset that supports your business even when you’re catching Zs. Whether your existing website needs a refreshing lift or you’re ready to burst onto the scene with a brand new site, Patch Design offers a variety of website design packages and services that’ll have you scrolling in no time.
We know that good looks alone aren’t enough – we’ll work with you to define your website goals and create a design that’s functional, innovative and (of course) showcases your brand’s best. Our web designers and programmers are like PB&J, working closely to sync form and function, offering your website users a satisfying snack as they crawl through your digital space.
Not sure how to reach your community in a language that search engines love? We’ve got you! Search engine optimization is layered into Patch Design content creation and web programming with copywriting services that serve up the Google-juice.
Ready to conquer the world wide web? YES PLEASE!
- No two sites alike! Strategically designed websites to be the cornerstone of your digital marketing and online presence.
- Technical website development and expert programming for a smooth-running interface.
- Ongoing website hosting, support and maintenance packages to assist your business goals.
- Designing and creating custom eCommerce websites for B2C and B2B transactions, including custom application design and programming.
- Customized eCommerce storefronts designed and programmed across known platforms including Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Technical solutions to support and promote smooth transactions for your customers.
- Content creation services to match your brand and emphasize engagement for your website’s call-to-action goals.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content creation focused on search engine rankings and boosting organic results plus website traffic.
- SEO keyword research and strategy for your website’s content and supporting marketing copywriting.
- Mapping out modifications to your existing website’s design and programming to meet the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliance standards and implementing required updates.
- Integrating AODA guidelines and recommendations into the design and development of new websites and apps.